Manage episode 229954260 series 2286416
Episode 65 Show Notes
Topic of the show: JEC sent in audio several weeks ago regarding Precision Runway Monitor (PRM) approaches at Atlanta TRACON. On today’s show, we play part 2 of our interview with “OU” from Atlanta TRACON (A80). We discuss the parallel ILS PRM approaches, breakouts, missed approaches, and re-sequencing.
A special thank you to “OU” for an awesome interview and answering listener questions. The professional air traffic controllers at A80 work traffic in and out of one of the busiest airports in the world and they make it look easy!
- AeroDTW left twitter feedback! Thank you!
- JEC visited Atlanta TRACON and talks about his visit!
- Bravo Sierra left detailed questions for OU about Part 1 of our interview.
- Bravo Delta left detailed questions for OU about Part 1 of our interview. Here is the picture of the route in question on a VFR sectional map for reference.
- Delta Tango Mike left an audio question using our SpeakPipe button on the website. Thank you, DTM!
- Delta Lima is asking for some career advice. Good luck, DL!
- Twitter feedback from @vnratc. Thank you, Vlad!
Question of the Week/Month
What questions do you have for OU about Part 2 of the interview? Send them in to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 3/29/19 so it can be included in Episode 66 feedback!
Keep the feedback coming, it drives the show! Don’t be shy, use the “Send Audio to AG and RH” button on the website and record an audio message. Or you can send us comments or questions to email@example.com. Find us on twitter @opposingbases.
Have a great week and thanks for listening!
73 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 64 mins duration .