Manage episode 231331376 series 2286416
Episode 68 Show Notes
Topic of the show: AG and RH read some feedback from Foxtrot Foxtrot from “Frozen Tundra Center” and discuss some of the differences between ARTCC and TRACON traffic, equipment, and controllers!
Patron Feedback: Charlie Mike from Alaska left some feedback about instructing in Alaska!
- "Foxtrot Foxtrot” from Frozen Tundra Center responds to Episode 67. Thank you, FF! Outstanding answers.
- Patron “Joe the Airbus Guy” responds to episode 67. Thank you, Joe!
- Captain Nick sent in audio about ARTCC (centers) vs TRACONS (terminal radar approach controls. AG and RH break down their thoughts. Thank you, Captain Nick! Captain Nick is a co-host of the Airline Pilot Guy show (a show Patron).
- “Tango Mike the Fire Truck Guy” sent in audio. Thank you, TM!
- “Delta Mike the Guy named after a Texas Town” sent in audio. Thank you, DM!
- Juliet Victor sent in a question about approaches near borders with other countries. Thank you, JV!
- Juliet Bravo from Canada flew through TRIAD airspace and we discuss! Thank you, JB!
Question of the Week/Month
“Delta Mike the Guy named after a Texas Town” sent in audio about last week’s question of the week! What is your favorite twin-engine propeller airplane and why?
We are often asked, “How can I support the show?” In addition to rating the show on iTunes, leaving a review, or shares, likes, and retweets on social media, we have another way you can support the show. You can now support our show using Patreon or visiting our support page on the website. A special thank you to this week’s new Patrons!
Keep the feedback coming, it drives the show! Don’t be shy, use the “Send Audio to AG and RH” button on the website and record an audio message. Or you can send us comments or questions to email@example.com. Find us on twitter @opposingbases.
Have a great week and thanks for listening!
74 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 64 mins duration .