Manage episode 231784986 series 2286416
Episode 69 Show Notes
Topic of the show: Autoland in advanced aircraft! Lima Bravo sent in some great questions about “Auto Land” and our friend Captain Nick was happy to help us out! Thank you LB for sending in those great questions! Thank you, Captain Nick for your awesome audio feedback! Triad Cat III, click here for a picture of the minimums.
If anyone would like to hear Captain Nick’s weekly segment on the Airline Pilot Guy show, you can subscribe to Airline Pilot Guy podcast and/or Captain Nick’s “Plane Tales” available on your pod catcher apps, iTunes, etc. His weekly stories are about 20 minutes and the production quality and content is outstanding!
- Tango Hotel sent in a great audio question about runway separation. Thank you, TH!Link to the video discussed.
- November Whiskey, aka “Controller with Atrocious Settings” wrote in a response to our question about “turning the boat around”. Thank you, NW!
- Juliet Bravo passed through TRIAD and summarizes his experience. Thank you, Canadian JB!
- Bravo Hotel asked what happens now? See the article here. Thank you, BH!
- Patron KMH sent in some feedback. POAP and OB33. Thank you, KMH!
Question of the Week/Month
We are almost all the way caught up with feedback so we are making a request. Attention all listeners: send us a question! Click the contact button on our website or send us an email. We will read it and respond on the show!
We are often asked, “How can I support the show?” In addition to rating the show on iTunes, leaving a review, or shares, likes, and retweets on social media, we have another way you can support the show. You can now support our show using Patreon or visiting our support page on the website.
Keep the feedback coming, it drives the show! Don’t be shy, use the “Send Audio to AG and RH” button on the website and record an audio message. Or you can send us comments or questions to email@example.com. Find us on twitter @opposing_bases.
Have a great week and thanks for listening!
Support the show