Manage episode 232797580 series 2286416
Topic of the show: AG and RH continue the discussion about the complex Potomac Approach airspace. Thank you, DV at PCT.
*Opposing Bases Air Traffic Talk and our guests are providing this information for entertainment purposes only*. This podcast, the website, and the views expressed by the show hosts and guests are not a replacement for applicable laws, rules, and regulations; specifically 14 CFR Part 91, 14 CFR Part 93, 14 CFR Part 61 and all training associated with the Washington, D.C. Special Flight Rules Area. Consult with a professional Certified Flight Instructor or a representative from your local Flight Standards District Office or FAA Safety Team for official guidance on the procedures discussed on this show. This podcast episode does not substitute for the required training outlined in 14 CFR Part 91.161.
- Patron MEH feedback about OB70. Link to article provided by DV.
- Patron Kilo Lima was featured in an episode of Aviation News Talk .
- “CFI Mike” provides a reminder about monitoring guard in the SFRA.
- Golf Sierra explains general aviation flying in the FRZ.
- Juliet Delta audio on the FRZ requirements. Thank you!
- Patron Bravo Foxtrot asked about the upcoming airshow in the SFRA.
- Patron Juliet Romeo sent in feedback about 14 CFR Part 61.133.
- “Ned ATC” sent in feedback about radar and non-radar separation related to OB69.
- Patron Bravo Foxtrot sent in feedback about busy airports and GA flying. Mentioned Fighter Pilot Podcast.
- Hotel Golf sent us her class assignment about Minimum Vectoring Altitudes. Thank you, HG! And a special invite to the University of Dubuque aviation students to send us your feedback! “Map Overload” episode.
- From Nathalie. OB means Opposing Bases!
- Foxtrot Foxtrot from Frozen Center asked for advice on becoming a pilot!
Question of the Week/Month
Submit questions about CHO, RIC, IAD, DCA, BWI, and all the underlying Satellite Airports.
76 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 64 mins duration .