Manage episode 233428671 series 2286416
Episode 72 Show Notes
Topic of the show: We are going to dig deep into the inbox and catch up on some awesome feedback. We will also show PATRON’s perspective on air traffic control, her experience during an emergency, and what advice she has for the flying community. Thank you, Kilo Lima!
- NedATC sent in feedback about the Mosquito engines! Thank you!
- Congratulations, DRM, on your tail wheel endorsement! Stick and Rudder Aviation.
- Juliet November from NCT sent in a suggestion to visit his Facebook group: The Landline. Check it out!
- Juliet Delta asks about an unheard landing clearance. Thanks, JD!
- Romeo Golf reminds us that “Kilo” may not be completely abolished!
- Fellow controller, India India, sent in feedback about the show! Thank you!
- Tango Victor sent in an article about an airplane landing on a road, fixing it up, and flying away!
- EC asked about the code names for all our airports!
- PATRON Charlie Mike sent in audio! Thanks, CM!
- Twitter feedback from Mike Juliet.
- Delta Golf sends kind words about MDW and FLL controllers! Thank you, DG!
Question of the Week/Month
Has this show changed the way you view ATC? Send us a message.
We are often asked, “How can I support the show?” In addition to rating the show on iTunes, leaving a review, or shares, likes, and retweets on social media, we have another way you can support the show. You can now support our show using Patreon or visiting our support page on the website.
Keep the feedback coming, it drives the show! Don’t be shy, use the “Send Audio to AG and RH” button on the website and record an audio message. Or you can send us comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Find us on twitter @opposing_bases.
Have a great week and thanks for listening!