Manage episode 234077536 series 2286416
Episode 73 Show Notes
Topic of the show: Patron Charlie Hotel sent in some feedback about an upcoming stage check! We are going to talk about our experiences on check rides.
- Hotel Golf responds to OB71. Thank you, HG!
- Patron JR sent a link to an episode of Podcasting On A Plane. Thank you, JR!
- ABM asked if filing IFR bogs down controllers? Thank you, ABM!
- HG from University of Dubuque sent in feedback about OB71.
- Feedback from aviation student about OB19.
- Feedback from aviation student about OB10.
- Feedback from aviation student about OB49.
- Patron Golf Zulu Romeo sent in a great piece from AvWeb. Thank you!
- Delta Tango asks what happens when a plane is too big for an airport? Check out this link to the Boeing 747-8 Airport Compatability.
- Hotel Mike Bravo sent in some great audio! Thank you, HMB!
Question of the Week/Month
Tell us about a check ride experience!
We are often asked, “How can I support the show?” In addition to rating the show on iTunes, leaving a review, or shares, likes, and retweets on social media, we have another way you can support the show. You can now support our show using Patreon or visiting our support page on the website.
Keep the feedback coming, it drives the show! Don’t be shy, use the “Send Audio to AG and RH” button on the website and record an audio message. Or you can send us comments or questions to email@example.com. Find us on twitter @opposing_bases.
Have a great week and thanks for listening!
77 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 64 mins duration .