Manage episode 235296108 series 2286416
Episode 75 Show Notes
Did you miss our first T shirt buy opportunity? Check out your new choices and buy your Opposing Bases merchandise today! Window closes on June 10. Two design choices, each with two colors available. Click here to buy your shirt today!
Topic of the show: PATRON Juliet Romeo asked a great question about coordination between ATC facilities regarding sequence to Class Delta airports. We also revisit a discussion we had on OB55 about VFR pilots contacting the underlying Class Delta controller if they are already talking to ATC.
Article from Bold Method we discussed on OB55.
- AT sent in some overdue feedback! Thank you, AT!
- India India sent in a feedback for AG!
- MJL sent in an Article and NTSB report. Not all off field recoveries end well. Please be safe!
- PATRON JEC sent in audio about training. Thank you, JEC!
- PATRON CM sent in audio about memory aids. Thank you, CM!
- “Dakota Lima Lima” sent in a question about requesting flight following at a Delta airport. Thank you, LL!
We are often asked, “How can I support the show?” In addition to rating the show on iTunes, leaving a review, or shares, likes, and retweets on social media, we have another way you can support the show. You can now support our show using Patreon or visiting our support page on the website.
Keep the feedback coming, it drives the show! Don’t be shy, use the “Send Audio to AG and RH” button on the website and record an audio message. Or you can send us comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Find us on twitter @opposing_bases.
Have a great week and thanks for listening!
Support the show