Manage episode 236311122 series 2286416
Episode 77 Show Notes
Topic of the show: Controller responsibilities for clearing IFR aircraft in an out of non-towered airports. Episode topic inspired by Patron Delta Echo Whiskey’s questions. Thank you, DEW!
- Patron Charlie Papa sent in great audio. Thank you, CP!
- Patron Captain Nick sent in a quick note about landing clearances. Thank you, Captain Nick!
- Patron Delta Bravo sent in a question about flying targeted ground speed vs indicated speed. Great question, DB!
- Lima Fox asked about straight in vs Hold/PT approaches. Thank you, LF!
- Patron Delta Zulu asked about missed approach headings and altitudes. Very good questions!
- Juliet Mike sent in feedback about transitioning Detroit area class D airspace.
- Audio from JF about intersection departures. Great questions, JF!
- Audio from MG about DTW downwind altitudes. Thank you, MG! We got some help from a DTW controller on this one! Thank you, DTW controller!
- Audio from “Kilo from the U” about transponders! Great question, K from the U!
Have a great week and thanks for listening!
81 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 66 mins duration .