Manage episode 236746361 series 2286416
Episode 78 Show Notes
Topic of the show: What is the best way to accomplish practice approaches? AG and RH discuss what works in the TRIAD airspace and list 5 tips/tricks on how to accomplish the training mission in your home airspace.
1. MSM sent in his favorite twin: The PA23 Apache. Thanks, MSM from Australia!
2. NW has a question about practice approaches. Show topic maker!
3. PATRON Mike Delta sent in audio about Canadian callsigns and drone activity. Be safe and play by the rules. Check out this site to learn more. Thank you!
1. BL asks about scratch pad usage on data blocks.
2. JS has a backlog of questions from binge listening.
3. Patron Delta Mike Guy Named After a Texas Town sent in audio about types and levels of facilities.
4. Patron Delta Mike asked about VFR vs IFR into a busy Class C and canceling IFR inside Class Bravo airspace.
5. CT asks about a “Clearance Limit” labeled on an arrival into EDHL (Luebeck, Germany) airport.
6. DA has a question about LOAs/SOPs and how we handle intra-facility coordination.
We are working on several topics for future shows: Operating in and around the Chicago Class Bravo airspace, Flying general aviation in the San Francisco Bay Area, and the AirVenture 2019 NOTAM.
Have a great week and thanks for listening! Visit our website at OpposingBases.com!
81 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 66 mins duration .