Manage episode 244554322 series 2286691
Fertility issues, and infertility itself, are going to be incredibly important to our collective future. Because of that, we thought it important to sit down with Andrea Syrtash. She’s the founder and editor-in-chief of pregnantish, the first media site exclusively dedicated to helping singles, couples & LGBT navigate fertility treatments and infertility. Andrea’s work (she’s a five-time author) is regularly featured on national TV shows including Good Morning America and The Today Show, and in Cosmopolitan, Glamour, and Women's Health magazines. And her upcoming pregnantish podcast debuts soon, so be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher.
This week we cover:
- How fertility is arguably undergoing cooler innovation than any other industry
- Why infertility and fertility treatments are going to become more important in the future
- The stigma associated with fertility issues such as miscarriages - and whether or not those stigmas are going away
- How the companies of tomorrow need to be thinking about fertility issues in order to stay relevant - both as marketers and as employers
- What type of impact can fertility have on a country’s future - taking the example of Japan, which is experiencing its sharpest drop in births in 30s years