Manage episode 241669221 series 2286820
Our guest on this episode of the podcast, Kimberle Taitano, has seen her share of challenges in life, physically, mentally, and emotionally. She joins us to talk about her experiences and how all of the challenges she's faced, brought her to a place of being able to work with others to help them heal and keep fighting for themselves...to never give up, regardless of a diagnosis or a traumatic past.
Kimberle is an Integrative Wellness and Life Coach, Survivor, and Speaker: As survivors of sexual abuse trauma, we seek a way to find and achieve healing from the past. Here at Surrender 2 Wellness our unique perspective and life experience with the impact sexual abuse leaves in a survivor’s life is key to our coaching approach. Low self-esteem, self-worth, and lack of a positive self-image and self-love affect every area of your life.
After an eight-year journey to find alternative healing modalities, Kimberle a sexual abuse survivor discovered new Fields of study. Studying with Deepak Chopra; David Simon; and Davidji learning the principle steps needed to obtain overall healing and closure. Kimberle has integrated these teachings and personal experiences with other holistic healing modalities. Resulting in a unique trauma recovery-focused process.
During our chat with Kimberle, we talk about the diagnosis that brought her to a crossroads in her life, and already being a place of dealing with a traumatic past.
- She shares how the abuse began at 4 years old when she was sexually abused by her father, and experienced bullying and physical abuse at the hands of her stepfather. In addition, she also endured being molested by her stepsister.
- She talks about her attempts to take her own life, which started at age 8, and her last attempt at age 38. In addition, we discuss the reasons why she tried so often to take her life; and it wasn't because she wanted to die...she just wanted the pain to stop.
- You'll learn of the events that lead her to return to California after spending time in New York working on her acting career, and the diagnosis of MS that brought her to a crossroads, and a decision of either accepting that diagnosis or fighting for herself and finding alternative methods of healing.
- We talk about the holistic approach to healing that changed her life, which includes reiki, meditation, massage, yoga, supplements, acupuncture, nutrition, and more. You'll hear of the incredible healing that happened as a result of working with holistic doctors, using alternative medicine, that had her back on feet in a matter of months, and how she uses that same approach with her clients today.
- We talk about her research with ACES (Adverse Childhood Experiences), and the connection of childhood trauma to chronic illness and disease.
If you'd like to learn more about Kimberle's story, or if you're interested in potentially working with her as your coach, head over to Surrender2Wellness.com, and check out her coaching practice and more of her survivor story. Be sure and also follow her on social media:
If you enjoy these podcasts would you consider doing 3 easy things for us?
- Share it with one person who might find it helpful.
- Leave a review on your favorite podcasting app.
- Follow the podcast on that same app, so you never miss an episode.
That’s it…Super Easy and it would mean the world to us.
All conversation and information exchanged during participation on the podcast and/or BeyondYourPastRadio.com are intended for educational and informational purpose