Manage episode 230033939 series 2286887
In this episode, Lindsy Wallace is joined by guest co-host and friend of the podcast Diana Oestreich in a conversation with Claire Swinarski of The Catholic Feminist Podcast to discuss the “F” word, as well as labeling ourselves and others.
In this episode, we:
- Learn The Catholic Feminist Podcast origin story;
- Unpack the definition of “feminist”;
- Discuss the impacts of the feminist label in our current cultural climate;
- Learn how we love one another even when we label ourselves differently;
- Identify female saints and biblical mothers who can inspire us all!
Join us as we explore what it means to be a feminist, diving into what labels we claim and the good and bad that comes from claiming labels for ourselves and ascribing them to others.
Recommended reading & resources:
News, Notes, and Links:
If you’d like to support us to keep Upside Down Podcast ad-free, please visit upsidedownpodcast.com/give, where you can pledge a few dollars of monthly support to help us pay our bills and keep the conversations going.
55 episodes available. A new episode about every 17 days averaging 52 mins duration .