Manage episode 205804488 series 2304721
Here we are with episode 29, a podcast with David Rich, Ted Salmon and thanks to special guest Julie Wills.
We discuss Whatever Works.
Feedback and interesting threads from the Google Plus, FaceBook and Twitter Communities
Don’t forget to add your mini-reviews to the Whatever Works G+ Community please.
Room 101 Category Created in the Whatever Works Google+ Community
Feedback by our listeners:
Parking Spaces Too Small: Confirmed!
Julie Wills’ feedback on VetBed, Dog Crates and Crate/Basket Pet Training
Julie Wills’ feedback on Contact Lenses
- Danny Hui on
- John Champion on Rema Puncture Kits
In this episode we chat about:
- X-Mini KAI BlueTooth Speakers – Sony SBH52 – Sony SBH54
- VAX U-85 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner – AmazonUK
- DJI Phantom 3 Standard – Drone Max Agile BackPack
- Pukka Pad – Project Books – AmazonUK
- White Lines Print Papers
- OXO Good Grips Squeeze and Pour Measuring Cup – AmazonUK
- The End of the Blue Bin Saga (Or is it)
- Worthless Amazon Reviews
- Amazon’s Collect+/MyParcel
- Trolley Parking at Supermarkets
- Who Carries Coins?
Check out previous items from other shows in the Whatever Works Archive
Please consider using our Amazon link to purchase your products. Your price stays the same but a percentage comes back to support the show. The Link is WhateverWorks.audio/amazon or use the links above thanks for your support.
Please visit and join our Google+ Community
Hope you enjoyed the show. See you in Episode 30.
81 episodes available. A new episode about every 15 days averaging 61 mins duration .