Manage episode 216021716 series 2304721
Here we are with episode 66, a podcast with David Rich and Ted Salmon and special guest Mr Aidan Bell.
We discuss Whatever Works.
Feedback and interesting threads from the Google Plus, FaceBook and Twitter Communities
Don’t forget to add your mini-reviews to the Whatever Works G+ Community please.
Room 101 Category Created in the Whatever Works Google+ Community.
- Paul Kitchen feedback on Varifocal Glasses
- Steve Heinrich on Power Strips – AmazonUK
- Steve Heinrich on Office Chairs
Please check out David’s new show The PodChat Show
Ted’s Top Tips
- HEPA S-class
- Let there be Light
- The Screenless Hour
- Paul Lund on Anker USB-C to microUSB Adapters – AmazonUK
- John Piggford on Labrador Energy Switching – Website
- Esther Salmon on Chef’n Freshforce Potato Ricer – AmazonUK
- Trevor Salmon on Illuminated Magnifier – AmazonUK
- Danny Hui (“Hoy”) on Heavy Duty Key/ID Badge Reel – eBay
- Simon Nobs on Jacamo – Website
In this episode we chat about:
- Danny Hui (“Hoy”) on Passive Aggressive Bumper Stickers
- Drivers to be Fined for Going 1mph Over
Limit – Speedo Calibration Discussion
- Self-Assembly Furniture, Being forced to give to Charity
Check out previous items from other shows in the Whatever Works Archive
Please consider using our Amazon link to purchase your products. Your price stays the same but a percentage comes back to support the show. The Link is WhateverWorks.audio/amazon or use the links above thanks for your support.
Please visit and join our Google+ Community
Hope you enjoyed the show. See you in Episode 67.
81 episodes available. A new episode about every 15 days averaging 61 mins duration .