Manage episode 261088933 series 2336001
Tine Schenck is a composer and trained vocalist. Along with Andrew Magee and Clément Panchout, she hosts Music Weeklies Challenge, which gives a community of musicians creative projects each week. Tine also creates soundtracks for video games.
Tine spoke about Music Weeklies Challenge and how it helps artists breakthrough creative blocks and learn how to finish music more efficiently. She discussed her work composing music for video games. Tine explores how consistently working on Music Weeklies Challenges allowed her to find herself as an artist.
Special Note: I will be collaborative with Music Weeklies Challenge for the May 15, 2020 challenge! Check their Twitter or my website on Friday May 15th at 2PM EST.
- Music Weeklies Challenges - Official Site for the challenges.
- Music Weeklies Twitter - The main action for Music Weeklies Challenges happens via their Twitter.
- Tine's Website - Keep up with Tine's work.
- Tine on Twitter - Follow her!
- Listhère (Official Soundtrack) - Tine's new album that she was in the middle of finishing during our conversation.
- Andrew Magee - Music Weeklies Challenges team member.
- Clément Panchout - Music Weeklies Challenges founder and team member.
- Stephanie Merchak - Tine introduced me to Stephanie's work; Stephanie appeared on the Music Production Podcast.
- To Go Pro or Not To Go Pro - Music Production Podcast about becoming a professional musician.
- VCR WAVE Ableton Live Pack - 40 Ableton Live Instruments made from samples of the OP-1 recorded directly to VHS Tape.
Save 25% on Ableton Live Packs at My Store with the code: PODCAST
Thank you for listening. Please consider giving the Music Production Podcast a review on your favorite podcast provider. And don’t forget to visit my site BrianFunk.com for music production tutorials, videos, and sound packs.