Manage episode 264615656 series 2336001
Ned Rush is a musician, YouTuber, and Max for Live device maker. His work for Isotonik Studios includes the World Collection, which allows you to incorporate video into your Ableton Live Performances.
Ned and I sat down for a conversation about his work, musician production, and creativity in general.
- YouTube - Keep up with Ned Rush's tutorials and devices.
- More Kicks Than Friends - Ned's weekly online music festivals.
- Visuals Collection - Ned's Video tools for Max for Live.
- Knobulator - Ned's Max for Live device for easy glitch effects.
- Patreon - Support Ned's work on Patreon.
- Create Howling Feedback with Operator - Ned's awesome tutorial on using Ableton's Operator to create guitar-style feedback.
- AIR ORGAN - Ableton Live Pack made with samples of vintage General Electric Air Organ (as heard in episode intro music).
- Music Production Club - Monthly subscription to receive music production tools in your inbox while supporting the podcast.
Save 25% on Ableton Live Packs at My Store with the code: PODCAST
Thank you for listening. Please consider giving the Music Production Podcast a review on your favorite podcast provider. And don’t forget to visit my site BrianFunk.com for music production tutorials, videos, and sound packs.