Manage episode 270839783 series 2336001
Matthew Boerum is the CEO and founder of Audible Reality, a new app that allows you to listen to music in 3D audio. The app lets users to choose specific "vibes" for a customized listening experience. Matt is is an award-winning audio engineer, musician, educator and PhD candidate in Sound Recording, with plenty of background in 3D audio production for music and virtual reality.
Matt and I spoke about Audible Reality and the potential for 3D, immersive audio in music listening and production. We discussed the concepts behind 3D audio and its difference from surround sound, as well as how listeners may become more active participants in the sound they play back.
- Audible Reality site - Learn more about Audible Reality.
- Video Overview - Quick overview of what Audible Reality is capable of.
- Instagram - Keep up with Audible Reality on Instagram.
- Twitter - Keep up with Audible Reality on Twitter.
- Facebook - Keep up with Audible Reality on Facebook.
- iOS App -Audible Reality for iOS.
- Google Play - Audible Reality on Google Play.
Save 25% on Ableton Live Packs at My Store with the code: PODCAST
Thank you for listening. Please consider giving the Music Production Podcast a review on your favorite podcast provider. And don’t forget to visit my site BrianFunk.com for music production tutorials, videos, and sound packs.