Manage episode 274698041 series 2336001
Tommy Zee runs Tommy Zee and Co., a music production company that makes music for some of the world's largest brands, such as Nike, Adidas, Google, Sony, and more. He created the site Making Music for Brands that teaches producers how to get in the business of producing music for companies.
It's always great to catch up with Tommy Zee and get a healthy dose of his positive energy. Tommy and I talked about his Making Music for Brands masterclass, and how he's found meaning and fulfillment in teaching. Towards the second half of the show we get into more of the philosophy Tommy uses in all aspects of his life.
- Making Music For Brands- Tommy teaches how to get into the business of making music for brands.
- Masterclass - Tommy's incredibly deep and thorough course on how to make music for brands.
- Free Guide - Tommy's guide on how to make music for brands.
- Tommy Zee and Co.- Tommy's music production company for brands.
- YouTube - Tommy YouTube is loaded with tutorials, interviews with industry professionals, and wisdom he's picked up along the way.
- Tommy on the 122nd Episode - Tommy's first appearance on this podcast remains one of my listeners's favorites.
- Live Webinar for Music Production Club - Tommy broke down one of his commercial projects for members of my Music Production Club.
- The Social Dilemma - Social media documentary.
Join the Music Production Club and get a steady stream of unique downloads for your music. October 2020's download includes the 16 Bit Ableton Live Pack, the Super 8-Bit Ableton Live Pack, and COIN OP 8-Bit Ableton Live Template.
Save 25% on Ableton Live Packs at My Store with the code: PODCAST
Thank you for listening. Please consider giving the Music Production Podcast a review on your favorite podcast provider. And don’t forget to visit my site BrianFunk.com for music production tutorials, videos, and sound packs.