Manage episode 276732698 series 2336001
Miguel Rios is a singer-songwriter living in Australia. His new album Slaughter House Road was recorded with strict boundaries and creative restrictions. This approach allowed him to capture emotional and organic performances.
I spoke with Miguel about his songwriting process and the methods he used to record his new album. He explained how his vision for the album came together naturally, and how embracing the challenges and obstacles along the way allowed him to capture the essence of his songs.
- Miguel's Official Site: https://www.miguelriosmusic.com/home
- Narcissist Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGvkn3slygg
- The World is Spinning Faster Video (with dogs!): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxJ3_FKqX3w
- Don't Look Back - Bob Dylan Documentary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-94ydQGO1AA
- Signals Music Studio YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRDDHLvQb8HjE2r7_ZuNtWA
Check out my One Thing video on Ableton's website: https://youtu.be/I9mJ6UdhEik
Save 25% on Ableton Live Packs at My Store with the code: PODCAST
Thank you for listening.
Please review the Music Production Podcast on your favorite podcast provider!
And don’t forget to visit my site BrianFunk.com for music production tutorials, videos, and sound packs.