Manage episode 284898681 series 2336001
Improvisational comedians always follow the rule "Yes! And..." It's used to move the scenario forward and foster a positive creative energy in the moment, as the material is being created. This rule can be applied to our music production. During the Jamuary2021 challenge, I used this approach to develop ideas even before I knew if I liked the idea. It's a great approach that can help prevent writer's block.
- Chill-Struments Ableton Live Pack - https://brianfunk.com/blog/chillstruments
- Website - https://brianfunk.com
- Ableton Live Pack Archive - https://brianfunk.com/blog/ableton-live-pack-archive
- Music Production Club - https://brianfunk.com/mpc
- Music Production Podcast - https://brianfunk.com/podcast
Save 25% on Ableton Live Packs at My Store with the code: PODCAST
Thank you for listening.
Please review the Music Production Podcast on your favorite podcast provider!
And don’t forget to visit my site BrianFunk.com for music production tutorials, videos, and sound packs.