Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on September 05, 2019 01:48 (). Last successful fetch was on July 21, 2019 21:06 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 228815322 series 2341987
Patriot’s owner Robert Kraft was charged in Florida for solicitation of prostitution. Lanyun Ma of the East Spa was charged with human trafficking. JJ discusses massage parlors, the prostitution sting of the Johns, the situation the victims were in, and how this appears to be a case involving human trafficking.
- Trafficking probe that ensnared Robert Kraft began when inspector saw signs women lived at spa, CNN
- Florida sex trafficking bust is bigger than Robert Kraft — Here’s why it matters, Fox News
- Victims of alleged human-trafficking ring that ensnared Robert Kraft were forced to live in massage parlors and perform sex acts, according to police, Business Insider
- Masseuses, men, and massage parlors: An expoloratory descriptive study, Women & Criminal Justice
- Methodological and Ethical Challenges to Conducting Human Trafficking Studies: A Case Study of Korean Trafficking and Smuggling for Sexual Exploitation to the United States, Women & Criminal Justice
- Why is there only one human trafficking charge in Florida massage parlor busts?, USA Today
‘No Allegations of Human Trafficking’ and ‘Women Could’ve Walked Out’ In Florida Massage-Parlor Prostitution Stings, Reason
- Probable Cause Affidavit, Jupiter Police Department
- Massage Parlor Trafficking, Polaris