Manage episode 247451356 series 2342396
It doesn’t necessarily take 10 years to gain success now because speed wins. It’s easier than ever before to use the network effect, reach people and leverage. Rob explains how you can take advantage of this observation to gain success quicker than ever before.
- You do need to put the work and effort in to gain the reward of success however the world has changed. People can get rich quicker now compared to before.
- People aren’t leveraging the internet enough or using the network effect. Information travels at the speed of light now so you can reach people locally as well as globally.
- Social media is free so you can use all of these resources to get reach to your audiences quicker than ever. You can also get feedback in the same day.
- You can test quicker than ever before which means your can update quicker to suit your market and find bugs faster.
- The more you put out content and spend time on platforms the more you’re rewarded by these platforms with further and more reach.
- You can now do collaborations, have reviews or find people from anywhere in the world. So it’s easier to leverage than ever before.
‘Work hard enough not to have to work hard.”
“Yes it takes time, but it doesn’t have to take a lifetime”.
“speed now wins.”
ABOUT THE HOST
Rob Moore is an author of 9 business books, 5 UK bestsellers, holds 3 world records for public speaking, entrepreneur, property investor, and property educator. Author of global bestseller “Life Leverage” Host of UK’s No.1 business podcast “The Disruptive Entrepreneur”
“If you don't risk anything, you risk everything”
- Rob’s official website: https://robmoore.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robmooreprogressive/?ref=br_rs
- LinkedIn: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/robmoore1979