Manage episode 233872224 series 2342426
Advertising on Facebook (and Instagram) can be a frustrating exercise, especially if you don’t know what you’re doing. But what if there were 10 simple things you could do to increase your ROI by multiples. Well guess what? There’s ten simple things you could do to increase your ROI by multiples. And today's special guest, who’s spent $2M of his own money on marketing, and is a Facebook Certified Professional Planner, is about to take us through them. One by one.
A little bit more about Authentic’s Cham Tang ...
Cham Tang is Head Of Marketing and Co-Founder of Authentic Education, a multi-million dollar BRW Fast Starters 100 Company.
Cham has handled all the marketing in the company since day 1 and is a Facebook Certified Professional Planner. In fact, Cham was personally selected by Facebook to be privately mentored, and has spent over $600,000 in Facebook ads.
He has worked with speakers in the industry such as Anthony Robbins, Dr John Demartini and Chris Howard.
Cham is passionate about helping difference-makers attract more clients with simple marketing strategies.
In this very generous interview he:
- Shares 10 easy wins to drastically improve your Facebook advertising’s ROI
- He reveals his biggest marketing learning from working alongside Tony Robbins
- And he talks about how he overcame a negative, procrastinating mindset in order to create a multi-million training business
“You don’t have to get it right, you just have to get it started!” -Cham Tang, Authentic
Here’s what caught my attention from my chat with Authentic’s Cham Tang:
- I love Cham’s learning from Tony Robbins … “The same reason they come is the same reason they will buy.” So now your challenge is to find the reason people are coming to your business in the first place.
- I love Cham’s point about handling objections in your marketing copy. This is copywriting 101 … which BTW he teaches a lot more on during his one-day course - Authentic.com.au
- I love the idea of spying on your competitors ads inside the Facebook Ads Library.
Cham Tang Interview Transcription
Welcome to the small business big marketing show.
Thanks for having me.
Cham you and I have something in common we both love marketing. What do you particularly love about marketing?
Resources mentioned by Cham:
- Register here for Cham’s free one-day marketing workshops around Australia and New Zealand
- Zapier - The easiest way to automate your work
- Fiverr - Find the perfect freelance services for your business
- Rev - Fast, quality transcription service
- Filmora - Simple video editor
- Emojipedia - The emoji search engine
- Inshot - Video crop app and video editing app
“The same reason they come is the same reason they will buy” -Tony Robbins
Please support the following businesses who make this show possible:
Learn highly effective marketing strategies directly from the co-founder of a BRW Fast 100 Company at events that are happening around Australia in June and July 2019.
Let your business expenses reward you. Every year.
Partner with Australia’s #1 online business directory for all your digital marketing needs.
Australia’s Internet isn’t great. That’s why Switchnode exist. The solution is here and it’s wireless.
If something in this episode of Australia’s favourite marketing podcast peaked your interest, then let me know by leaving a comment below.
May your marketing be the best marketing.
[For more interviews with successful business owners visit Small Business Big Marketing]