Manage episode 296966119 series 2343554
Mark Duffield is the chief football writer at The West Australian, Glen Quartermain is the sport editor of The Sunday Times and Mark Readings is an AFL and Olympic caller for Channel 7 and 6PR, with their powers combined they make Duff and Quarters, the footy podcast for the pragmatic & passionate fan.
In this episode, Duff, Quarters and Skeet discuss:
- The transition period between Clarko and Mitchell (1.00)
- Don Pyke growing talk of a Pies jump (11.00)
- Nat Fyfe 200 games (14.00)
- Michael Walters form and future (24.00)
- Round 17 tips (28.00)
- Hawthorn v Fremantle (32.00)
- West Coast v North Melbourne (43.00)
Send your mailbags through to email@example.com
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.