Manage episode 244570096 series 2354459
DAVID GOLDMAN, Author of How Civilizations Die, Best known for his series of essays in the Asia Times under the pseudonym Spengler:
- China’s weaponization of the global economy
- Why the U.S. should avoid engaging in commerce with Huawei
- Prospects for Secretary Pompeo’s visit to Turkey
ZUHDI JASSER, Founder and President of the American Islamic Forum for Democracy, Co-Founder, Muslim Reform Movement, Author of A Battle for the Soul of Islam: An American Patriot’s Fight to Save His Faith, Served 11 years in the U.S. Navy as a Medical Officer, Has a private practice in Phoenix specializing in internal medicine and nuclear cardiology, Co-Founder of Save Syria Now!Host, Blaze Radio Podcast: “REFORM THIS!”:
- What should U.S. policy toward Syria look like?
- Trump’s decision to withdraw U.S. troops
- Why NATO needs to step up in Syria
- Dissecting the role of the ‘red-green’ axis in America today
ELAINE DONNELLY, Founder and President of the Center for Military Readiness, Appointed by President George H.W. Bush to the Presidential Commission on the Assignment of Women in the Armed Forces in 1992:
- Combat readiness of our military today
- The social transformation of U.S. armed forces
- Implications of the social engineering of our armed forces
MARK KRIOKORIAN, Executive Director of the Center for Immigration Studies, Contributor at National Review:
- Why the U.S. must secure its southern border
- Where does construction of the “Wall” stand today?
- Will a newly proposed “Comprehensive Immigration Bill” be impactful?