Manage episode 225825890 series 2372270
He’s the best-selling author of Social Wealth, a how-to-guide on building extraordinary business relationships and creator of the team building game – Cards Against Mundanity.
In this episode, Jason talks about psychological safety, vulnerability, building trust and investing in yourself.
Questions During Podcast
- Who calls an executive coach and why?
- What does the top 1% do that others don t?
- Why do you think some teams lack 100% participation?
- Why is psychological safety important?
- How long does it take to transform the mindset of a low performing team?
- Who or what do you listen to or read to get inspiration?
- What do people ask your advice on other than sales coaching?
- If you didn t have any responsibilities at home or work next week what would you do with your time?
- If someone had a question for you Jason what is your favorite way to be contacted?
- Closing thoughts?
Links and Mentions
- Project Aristotle
- The CEO Next Door – Elena L. Botelho
- Dare to Lead – Brene Brown
- Tasha Eurich
- Rich Roll Podcast
- Finding Mastery
- The Ivy Podcast
- Harvard Business Review
110 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 28 mins duration .