Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on June 27, 2022 10:22 (). Last successful fetch was on March 08, 2020 14:52 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 224814031 series 2372270
Amy Franko (@AmyFranko) built a successful and lucrative B2B sales career with global tech giants IBM and Lenovo. She then took a 180° pivot into entrepreneurship in 2007, launching a training company, Impact Instruction Group. Amy specializes in sales training and leadership development programs and is the author of The Modern Seller. Amy talks with me about sameness, differentiation, time management and continuing education.
Questions During Podcast
- What is a modern seller? What makes them different?
- How much does a modern seller need to differentiate themselves? Is it a big or small difference?
- What tips do you normally provide for quickly implementing agile sales methods?
- You invested a lot in the book about continuous learning. What percentage of sales leaders are investing in continuous learning with their teams?
- Do you think salespeople are better or worse at time management? Why?
- Who or what do you listen to or read to get inspiration?
- If you didn t have any responsibilities at home or work next week what would you do with your time?
- Closing thoughts?
Links and Mentions
- The Goal– Eli Goldratt
- More Sales Less Time – Jill Konrath
- When – Daniel Pink
- Freakonomics – Steven D. Levitt, Stephen J. Dubner