Manage episode 218730583 series 2372270
John Murphy is an executive coach helping business owners, senior executives and management teams deliver what they are capable of. John’s background in the corporate world and as an entrepreneur enables him to make a difference to CEOs, Senior Executives, and Business Owners.
In this episode, I talk with John about instilling behaviors and enabling leaders to align and create a growth mindset amongst teams. We talk about how to clarify business goals amongst global teams to create engaged employees that can execute with agility and continuous improvement.
The results you are getting are a consequence of the actions you are taking. Those actions are a consequence of your behavior and your mindset. If you want to change the actions in order to change the results, you have to change the behavior and the mindset.
Questions During Podcast
- What do executives tell you their greatest challenges are?
- What challenges do they have that they don t tell you about?
- If teams don t know their priorities, do they realize it?
- What is the root cause when teams are not work
- How do executive teams need to address these challenges?
- As teams become physically disconnected in current work cultures, how do leaders know their teams are moving in the same direction?
- Who or what do you listen to or read to get inspiration?
- What do people ask your advice on other than leadership?
- If someone had a question for you, what is your preferred method to be contacted?
- Closing thoughts?
Links and Mentions
- Four A s to Bridge the Gap
- Seth Godin
- HBR Podcast
- Man s Search for Meaning – Viktor Frankl
- Grit – Angela Duckworth
- Malcolm Gladwell
- Michael Lewis
The post Leadership Traits for a Growth Mindset – John Murphy appeared first on Scott King.
109 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 28 mins duration .