Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on February 17, 2019 18:30 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next hour. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 223235904 series 2372270
Sangram Vajre (@sangramvajre) is the Co-Founder & CMO of Terminus, an account based marketing platform. He is also the author Account-Based Marketing For Dummies and is the mastermind behind
#FlipMyFunnel. In this episode, Sangram talks about how sales and marketing can produce more results by measuring both teams by one scorecard and act as One Team.
Questions During Podcast
- What do you consider the biggest challenge for CMOs and marketers today?
- How do we overcome these challenges?
- How do you see digital marketing or digital experiences evolving?
- What data points or KPIs do you monitor in order to optimize?
- What was one of your most successful campaigns? What made it effective and how did you measure that?
- Describe a time when a project you were overseeing did not go well?
- What did you learn from that and how do you avoid that from happening again?
- Who or what do you listen to or read to get inspiration?
- If you didn t have any responsibilities at home or work next week what would you do with your time?
- Closing thoughts?
- Twitter: @sangramvajre
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sangramvajre/
- Podcast: Flip My Funnel
- Book: Account-Based Marketing For Dummies
109 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 28 mins duration .