Manage episode 210870494 series 2372270
In this episode I talk with speaker, author, and improv comedian, Kathy Klotz-Guest ( @kathyklotzguest ). Kathy left the Silicon Valley hustle but she didn t leave her passion for telling better stories and banishing boring marketing behind. Kathy and I talk about how business storytelling drives great marketing, innovation and culture and how she came up with the term, #jargonmonoxide.
This episode of The Scott King Show is sponsored by ScaleX.ai. ScaleX is a sales acceleration platform using powerful artificial intelligence. If your sales reps are not each booking 25-50 appointments a month, then they need AI-based personalization. ScaleX works with all modern marketing automation and social media platforms to get more meetings and multiply hours spent talking with prospects.
Questions During Episode
- How did you come up with #jargonmonoxide?
- Why don’t marketers understand how to tell better stories?
- What is the issue with product pitches?
- How do marketers get out of technical presentations and tell better stories?
- What company is telling a good story?
- How do product marketers tell better stories?
- What should they read or follow?
- How do you integrate human elements to tell a better story?
- Which of your accomplishments are you most proud of?
- Which of your projects did not work out like you expected?
- What do you read or follow for motivation?
- What do people seek your advice on?
- If you could do anything with your time, what would you do?
- Closing thoughts?
107 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 29 mins duration .