Manage episode 221185642 series 2416179
5 Golden Nuggets Shared:
- You don’t always get things right on the first attempt, so don’t give up! Sometimes timing is off, your not ready, or you have more to learn before you will succeed.
- It can be difficult to find your passion. Not everyone has that “ah ha” moment where they know. If this sounds like you, find something you are good at, keep practicing it, and eventually you will become passionate about it.
- If you don’t know something, go find someone who does and interview them. This is an easy way to gain new knowledge, make new connections, and be seen as an influencer in your industry.
- Take a hard look at your assets, if you don’t have what you need than create them. Take inventory of what you do have, what you’re good at, and what you need to outsource.
- For media, start local with a group of people who care about you and continuously work with them to get your message out there. This will help start your platform and eventually build you up towards higher levels of press and success.
3 Bold and Kick-Ass Quotes:
- “There’s no substitute for hard work. You’ll figure out your purpose eventually but you can’t claim that as a reason to not be taking action.” - Jeremy Ryan Slate
- “Find out who is going to care and tell them why they should care.” - Jeremy Ryan Slate
- “Learn to trade value with people.” - Jeremy Ryan Slate
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with Jeremy!Website: jeremyryanslate.com Facebook: facebook.com/jeremyryanslate Instagram: instagram.com/jeremyryanslate Twitter: twitter.com/jeremyryanslate
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with us!Website: http://www.ThinkBoldBeBold.com
Sponsored by Mavericks Mastermind
Until next time, Do Something Nice for Someone!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices