Manage episode 256872701 series 2418560
We had the pleasure of having Hannah Mellsop - founder of Real Rad Food BACK on the Ace the Gram podcast.
Since we talked to Hannah last (episode 3, 2 years ago) Hannah has scaled her raw cakes business from selling cakes at local markets to running a multiple employee business complete with a factory and nationwide shipping.
Hannah credits Instagram to her successful marketing in scaling Real Rad Foo. She gives her advice to businesses looking to do the same thing.
- How she initially used Instagram to how she uses it now
- The role of stories in her product launches
- How she collaborates with other businesses on social media to scale her own business
- How she balances what she shares vs doesn't share on Instagram
- Sales tips + techniques using social media
- Hannah's learnings from the past few years of growing a successful business
Find more about Hannah on Instagram @realradfood
Find more on Viv and Tash at: