Manage episode 265149026 series 2418560
This episode features an interview with our secret weapon to tripling our business - Suzanne Hoyne!
Sue has an extensive corporate background including significant roles at Adidas, Country Road, Bonds etc.
Sue also has small business experience as she currently owns the distribution rights to Sol Breads in Byron Bay where she lives and works alongside her husband.
The combination of knowing how to examine businesses finances and patterns, how to create a plan for success and her corporate + small biz experience make her an incredibly effective business mentor.
Sue goes over
- the patterns she consistently notices that cause businesses to fail
- what businesses are getting wrong when it comes to reaching their goals
- the tools to track your effectiveness in your business/role
- how to make better use of your time
- the differences between corporate and small business life
- the biggest hurdles Sue has overcome in her own small business and what she's learned from these
- frameworks for success
If you want to ask Sue about mentoring you in your own business you can contact her via:
- Website https://suzannehoyne.com.au/
- Instagram @suzannehoyne
For more on Viv and Tash check them out on Instagram