Manage episode 274579989 series 2680657
Matt and Brandon discuss Hashicorp’s recent product announcements and Twilio buying Segment. Plus, Matt gives his thoughts on the new iPhone 12 mini.
- New iPhones… iPhone SE vs. iPhone 12 mini
- Boundary by HashiCorp
- Waypoint by HashiCorp
- Twilio buys Segment and employees share in success
Relevant to your Interests
- Apple made ProtonMail add in-app purchases, even though it had been free for years
- IBM shrinks with plans to spin-off managed infrastructure services arm
- How One Guy Ruined #Hacktoberfest2020 #Drama
- Waymo’s driverless cars are open to the public. And Elon’s not impressed.
- Carahsoft is trying to trademark DevSecOps (already withdrawn)
- Gitpod - Dev environments built for the cloud
- Podcast Data
- Azure Arc Is a Control Plane to Orchestrate Hybrid Cloud Systems
- Forget 5G: MagSafe could be the biggest reason to buy an iPhone 12
- A few words on Git
- Introducing DigitalOcean App Platform
- Google will give up direct control of the Knative open-source project
- Twilio Set To Acquire Cloud Customer Data Startup Segment For $3.2 Billion
- Gartner Hype Cycle Visualization
- Netflix plans to have even more originals in 2021
- The Netherlands goes into partial lockdown; face masks will be compulsory - DutchNews.nl
- KubeCon + CloudNativeCon November 17 – 20
- OpenShift Commons Gathering November 17, 2020
- DevOps World Sessions
SDT news & hype
- Join us in Slack.
- Send your postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you free laptop stickers!
- Follow us on Twitch, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Brandon built the Quick Concall iPhone App and he wants you to buy it for $0.99.
- Use the code SDT to get $20 off Coté’s book, Digital WTF, so $5 total.
- Matt: Radiolab: No Special Duty
- This Particular Album is Very, Very Important to Me: Devo’s Freedom Of Choice with Al Yankovic
- Brandon: Three Body Problem