Manage episode 255302712 series 52225
A review of Royal Caribbean's Navigator of the Seas.
Richard has cruise news on:
- Carnival Cruise Line skipping some Western Caribbean ports of call
- Royal Caribbean’s CEO declaring coronavirus sucks
- A cruise line’s data being hacked
- Daily gratuities being raised on a cruise line yet again
- Virgin Voyages canceling their New York City stop
Listener Question: What is my Carnival Cruise Line stock shareholder benefit on a seven-night cruise?
Thoughts or questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
Want daily cruise news? Subscribe to the Cruise Radio News podcast feed.
Get in-depth cruise news and industry insight at www.cruiseradio.net.