Manage episode 258383312 series 52225
Disney Fantasy first entered service in 2012. We get a detailed review of a seven-night Eastern Caribbean cruise aboard the vessel. This ports of calls on this cruises we St. Thomas, Tortola, and Disney's private island Castaway Cay.
Sherry has cruise news:
- Carnival successfully raised funds to help weather the financial storm
- CDC released new guidelines if your cruise ship is caught in a COVID-19 outbreak
- Both Holland America's ships and Coral Princess successfully made it back to Florida
- Three ships were ordered by the state to leave the port
- Cruise lines are having virtual events to help pass the time until we can cruise again
Thoughts or questions? email@example.com
Want daily cruise news? Subscribe to the Cruise Radio News podcast feed.
Get in-depth cruise news and industry insight at www.cruiseradio.net.