Manage episode 258973277 series 52225
We get a seven-night Western Caribbean cruise review from a family who sailed aboard Carnival Vista. The sailing was from Galveston, Texas and went to Mahogany Bay, Belize City, and Cozumel. Here how Carnival Vista compares to a most recent sailing on Carnival Horizon.
Sherry has cruise news:
- Carnival Cruise Line extends its pause in operations
- Norwegian Cruise Line is downsizing a Free at Sea perk
- CDC extends No Sail Order for cruise ships for 100-days
- Royal Caribbean founder passes away
- One cruise line has detailed their new sanitation policies and procedures
Listener Question: I'm getting a divorce and getting my name back to my maiden name ASAP!! I booked the cruise under my married name last year. What is involved in changing the name with the cruise line from married to maiden?
Thoughts or questions? email@example.com
Want daily cruise news? Subscribe to the Cruise Radio News podcast feed.
Get in-depth cruise news and industry insight at www.cruiseradio.net.