Manage episode 259586882 series 52225
We get a review of Norwegian Cruise Line's Norwegian Jewel. Part of the Jewel-class of vessels, the ship carries 2400 guests and 93,500-tons. This was a cruise down under, leaving from Sydney to Auckland. We get all the details of the cruise, itinerary, and how to approach this bucket list trip.
Sherry has cruise news:
- The White House tapped travel execs to help open the county for tourism
- CDC gave guidance on what cruise lines need to do in order to sail again
- Carnival Cruise ships take on a new mission
- Royal Caribbean has extended its cancellations
- Could a part of NCLH be for sale?
Listener Question: What advantages does an aft balcony have over a normal balcony, aside from the obvious?
Thoughts or questions? email@example.com
Want daily cruise news? Subscribe to the Cruise Radio News podcast feed.
Get in-depth cruise news and industry insight at www.cruiseradio.net.