Manage episode 260235764 series 52225
A review of a seven-night cruise on Royal Caribbean's Freedom of the Seas from San Juan, Puerto Rico. This cruise went down to the Aruba, Bonaire, and Curacao.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Carnival sends 10,000 crew members home
- Disney Cruise Line extends its cancellation
- How Norwegian Cruise Line is weathering the financial storm
- The new Cruise Terminal 3 in Port Canaveral is close to opening
- Ship designers are pivoting when it comes to future cruise concepts
Listener Question: If I reach platinum status on day three of my cruise, when will I get the perks?
Thoughts or questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
Want daily cruise news? Subscribe to the Cruise Radio News podcast feed.
Get in-depth cruise news and industry insight at www.cruiseradio.net.