Manage episode 267395578 series 52225
A review of Carnival Cruise Line's ship Carnival Sunrise for a Canada/New England itinerary. This ship used to be Carnival Triumph before it underwent a $200 million renovation in 2019. The ship splits time between New York, Virginia, and Florida.
Sherry Laskin has cruise news on:
- This could be the end for Carnival Fantasy
- Key West looking to ban large cruise ships
- Florida based cruise line extends cruise suspension
- Carnival CEO shares optimism in an earnings call
- The caribbean island makes masks mandatory for visitors
Listener Question: What do all the added taxes and fees go to when you buy a cruise? Sometimes they are 25% of the cruise fare. - Steve
Thoughts or questions? email@example.com
Want daily cruise news? Subscribe to the Cruise Radio News podcast feed.
Get in-depth cruise news and industry insight at www.cruiseradio.net.