Manage episode 267920628 series 52225
PJ shares his experience of being on the last Disney Cruise Line ship before the industry shutdown. This is a seven-night review of Disney Fantasy that went down to the Eastern Caribbean with a stop at private island Castaway Cay.
Sherry has cruise news:
- CDC extending the No Sail Order, again
- Carnival is almost done with crew repatriation
- Grand Bahama Island on two-week lockdown
- Carnival Inspiration heads to the scrapyard
- Two former Holland America ships find a new home
- Update on two new cruise ships
Listener Q: Can I transfer my future cruise credit and onboard credit to a travel agent — if so, what are the steps?
Thoughts or questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
Want daily cruise news? Subscribe to the Cruise Radio News podcast feed.
Get in-depth cruise news and industry insight at www.cruiseradio.net.