Manage episode 212212114 series 1432062
We had a great show tonight... Whiskey & Hammer are joined by Whiskey Dee. We talk about everything that's been going on over the last couple weeks, we have LOTS of funny news, chat, top 10, and updates... We play an interview with Don Mills from Flatline Road at the Rail Club when they opened for David Allen Coe, and we are even joined by Danielle to explain why she bought $98 worth of Ice Cream.
- July 4th
- Inspired to Greatness Podcast
- House Party
- David Allen Coe
- Backyard work
- Cat Calls at Target
Things That don’t go together (Bible in One Hand, Bottle in the other)
* Getting drunk and Reading the Psalms
* Eating Spaghetti and Hot Tubbing
* Having Sex while listening to an audiobook...
* And More!
- ALLERGIC MAN RUSHED TO HOSPITAL AFTER GIRLFRIEND SPREAD PEANUT BUTTER ON HER VAGINA
- MAN STRUCK BY LIGHTNING HAS PERMANENT ERECTION SAYS DOCTOR
- MAN ACCUSED OF EJACULATING IN HIS BOSS’ COFFEE EVERYDAY FOR 4 YEARS
- SEAWORLD EMPLOYEE ARRESTED FOR SMUGGLING PENGUIN PENISES TO CHINA
- CRYSTAL METH ADDICT NEARLY DIES AFTER CHEWING OFF HIS OWN PENIS
Top Dumbest ways people have died
Thank you for listening to WhiskeyBoy Radio, I appreciate each and every one of you!
Be sure to check out and support other independent podcasters, YouTubers, and local bands!
Go visit our website at WhiskeyBoyRadio.com - Be sure to follow the show on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram @WhiskeyBoyRadio - Call our shows' studio and comment line at 972-853-1359, Subscribe via Spreaker, iTunes, iHeart, Stitcher, Tunein, and Follow us on Spotify!
Truthonomy by Light Freedom Revival: https://www.lightfreedomrevival.com/music
Flat Line Road - https://www.facebook.com/flatlineroadband/
115 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 76 mins duration .