Manage episode 234421112 series 1195434
Sermon Text: Luke 1:67-80
I. Wondering at God’s Wife
II. Wondering Amidst Waiting and Weakness
III. In Awe of Atonement
- What do you make of God’s choice of wife?
- Where does your mind go in moments of weakness and waiting?
- Where does your mind go when you are being attacked and accused (including self accusations)?
- How is your fear of being forgotten, and/or your fear of failure being eclipsed by the accomplishment of Christ (John 19:30)?
- How does the benediction (the certainty) of absolute atonement (John 19:30) affect your anxiety?