Manage episode 259336169 series 1437003
Anthony Pinto (USNA '14) is an active duty submarine officer and owner of Pinto Capital Investments, a Commercial Real Estate Investment company based in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Anthony is building his real estate portfolio and plans to achieve financial freedom before he completes his military obligation.
In this episode, Anthony and I discuss:
- His goal to reach financial freedom before he completes his military service obligation
- Lessons learned from his first real estate investments and how he has scaled up to larger properties
- His favorite real estate books and courses
Connect with Anthony Pinto:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Anthony for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01