Manage episode 259823559 series 1437003
Todd Waldemar (USNA ’89) is the founder of ChowCall, a Marine Veteran owned, 3rd party food delivery business, unlike anything you have ever seen. With a tap on your phone, ChowCall delivers food from your favorite restaurants right to your barracks, home, or office. Armed with the latest technology, experienced local delivery professionals, and a commitment for service, ChowCall brings food delivery to a new level.
In this episode, Todd and I discuss:
- His explosive sales growth since launching the company in 2019
- His unique competitive advantage (military bases!) that allows him to capture market share from the big guys
- His goal to expand to 9 locations in the next 18 months
"Chowcall's unique ability to serve base customers gives us a competitive advantage larger delivery companies can't provide." -Tim Sollars, Director of Ops. Dixon Foods dba McDonalds
Connect with Todd Waldemar:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Todd for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01