Manage episode 260589441 series 1437003
Peter Joukov (USNA '05) is the co-founder of Inq Tattoos, a company that is disrupting the tattoo industry with high-end boutiques that focus on clean design, transparency, and a customer-first philosophy. Their sole focus is to ensure that customers feel welcome, safe, and walk away with an amazing tattoo that they absolutely love.
In this episode, Peter and I discuss:
- Why he decided to open tattoo boutiques and revolutionize the customer experience
- Franchising opportunities they have available across the country
- The most important skills he learned at the Naval Academy that have helped him as an entrepreneur
Connect with Peter Joukov:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Peter for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01