Manage episode 263282658 series 1437003
John Graham (USMA '87) is the CEO at Campfire Capital, an investment banking team that has nearly a century of collective strategic advisory and financial services experience. In today’s episode, we discuss their efforts to build out ThayerGate.Ai, a Business Accelerator program located outside the gates of West Point. ThayerGate.Ai provides below-market occupancy costs, workforce training, mentoring programs, easy access to experienced professionals, and a host of other resources for business owners. I am also joined on this episode by John Vermeesch (USMA '90) and Peter Goudet (USMA '91), President of Campfire Capital.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The special support they are offering business owners who are located at their facility
- Their mission to support the revitalization and improvement of the Greater West Point-Highland Falls Community
- The most important skills they learned at West Point that have helped them as entrepreneurs
Connect with the team:
- John Graham on LinkedIn
- John Vermeesch on LinkedIn
- Peter Goudet on LinkedIn
- Campfire Capital
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Play, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to John for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01