Manage episode 263895988 series 1437003
Joshua Emison (USNA '14) is the owner of Tracer Consulting, a company that specializes in helping military veterans find the right franchise opportunity. As a Franchise Consultant, Josh assists those in a career transition to decide if franchising is right for them. His free services will teach you what franchising is, help you discover your funding options, and ultimately help you find the right franchise that is the perfect fit for you.
In this episode, Josh and I discuss:
- How he got started as a Franchise Consultant
- The best ways to finance a franchise and discounts available to military veterans
- Franchise concepts that are thriving in the new economy
Connect with Josh Emison:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Podcasts, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Josh for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01