Manage episode 197144021 series 1778242
Give us this day our Belgian Bread
Swapping tortillas for a few baskets of bread, Flo and Nick lose themselves catching up on all the things in this super episode! From addressing social media's questions to never quite answering why Mexico is a rich country, this episode runs through topics like a twenty course meal of appetizers.
L’Escargot, Cancun – M. Wells Steakhouse, Queens, New York – Campo Chicontepec – El Petroleo es Nuestro: A History of Oil in Mexico (podcast) – Treaty of Tlatelolco – Mexican drug cartels used government databases to find, extort and even kidnap avocado farmers for decades
1. Le Pain Quotidien (00:00:00)
2. Feedback: Tipping in Mexico (00:09:12)
3. The German Betriebsrat (00:28:02)
4. Feedback: Beer (00:35:56)
5. Feedback: Code of Conduct (00:43:47)
6. Mexico is rich in every way that you can't see (00:50:31)
7. Closing remarks (01:52:53)
25 episodes available. A new episode about every 26 days averaging 39 mins duration .