Manage episode 235197775 series 1778242
CW/TW: Depression, Anxiety, Loneliness Further removed from their source of Tacos, Mezcal and sunlight, Nick and Florian discuss their recent bouts with depression upon having returned to their respective places of origin. You will definitely not want to start listening to the podcast with this episode.
Two grown men about to cry in front of their laptops in their respective houses.
(Not specifically mentioned in the episode, but perhaps a good thing to listen to after this episode: Life is a Festival 021: Demystifying Fly Ranch)
1. The beginning of the episode (00:00:00)
2. Nick is taking care of his parents (00:03:27)
3. Interlude (00:08:47)
4. Why we didn't record for half a year. (00:10:36)
5. PHQ-9. Or: Hey, Nick. How depressed are you? (00:29:09)
6. A story from burners without borders (00:40:57)
7. Wrapping up (00:57:12)
25 episodes available. A new episode about every 26 days averaging 39 mins duration .